Thursday, April 3, 2008

Life Is Good

It seems that the universe is starting to right itself somewhat. Myself and those around me have had our share of challenges lately, but things are turning around. You want proof? Here you go...

  • I had a really bad day a couple of weeks ago. I was very down on myself and the direction of my life. I called a close freind who set me straight (thank you, by the way...you are awesome), then I used that negative energy in a positive fashion. Among other things, I wrote an article about the experience, which, after a little more spit and polish I will be submitting to a few magazines. Keep your fingers crossed, okay gang?
  • I have a new car, which I love.
  • Two of my favorite people have acquired new jobs.
  • My little sister and her fiancee are just doing great. Really proud of you two.
  • I have made the acquaintance of a very cool, very funny lady. I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life.
  • I had lunch with my brother yesterday. I really don't mind that he's so much more successful than me when he's also just a nice guy (though he'd never admit it!).
  • My kids continue to be amazing. David, one of my six year-olds, is in a shirt and tie pretty much any time I see him. He also has a little sportcoat he wears. Very cool.

So all in all, life is good!

No comments: