Tuesday, February 12, 2008

AND NOW FOR A COMMERCIAL INTERRUPTION...

I wanted to alert my vast blog following to a very nice website run by a very nice person. My freind Shalom sells her art through her website, www.shalomscottagehome.com. She markets a wide assortment of goodies...jewelry, blank journals, framed art, etc., etc. I'm usually not a big fan of this sort of thing, but Shalom actually has talent and produces some quality work. Any of her items would make excellent gifts.

I have another artist freind who sells his wares through the web. His name is Bill Douglas. He can turn any picture into a comic-book style portrait or caricature. I have known him since junior high school, and it's been my great pleasure to see how he's developed artistically.
You can find him here... www.drawmebill.com

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

3 comments:

© Shalom Schultz said...

Awww, thanks Jim! =)

Shalom

Bill said...

Well, that was awfully nice of ya. Mucho appreciado, amigo!

Bill

Jim Moens said...

It was my pleasure, you two. Keep up the good work!
Jim