Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Netflix=Awesome!

I just opened up a Netflix account. What fun I'm having.

I just got the following in the mail...
"Superbad"- Pretty funny comedy. Quite a number of laugh out loud moments as well as a few sentimental moments.
"Ira and Abby"- Quirky indie romance. I haven't watched this yet, but it should work well for me, since I'm quirky. And romantic.
"Best of Power Rangers: The Ultimate Rangers"- For me and my boys to watch when they come over. It's actually pretty cool when all 10 red rangers morph.

Also, I'm accumulating an impressive "queue". Here are some selections...
"The Alarm: The Greatest Hits Live"- My favorite band of all time. 'Nuff said.
"Waitress"- I've only heard great things about this movie. Keri Russell is in this also. I have to confess I have a wee bit of a crush on her.
"Equilibrium"- It's like "The Matrix" but starring Christian Bale instead of Keanu Reeves. And Christian Bale is waaaay cooler than Keanu Reeves.
"Rescue Dawn"- Christian Bale is just my hero.
"Time After Time"- I haven't seen this movie in YEARS. H.G. Wells time travels to the future (our present day) to stop Jack the Ripper.
"Magnolia"- I've always wanted to see this and never quite got around to it.

I'm sure I'll be adding much more to my queue in short order.

No comments: